Friday, December 27, 2013

ST MAARTEN CARNIVAL 2014: ST MAARTEN CARNIVAL IS POPULAR WORLDWIDE

When you go to Youtube, and you see the Nokturna9 St Maarten Carnival gone wild etc videos, you'll notice that St Maarten Carnival videos can pull in more views than Brazil and even Trinidad. The videos are popular because the music is really good, and the St Maarten girl are not shy. Especially when it comes to troupes like Survivor, everybody is always waiting to see what they're going to do next. The only bad video on Youtube is a boring video. The St Maarten girls don't have no boring wine. Because I'm always shooting video and photo during the carnival, I never get to really enjoy Carnival when I'm there. It's when I get back and start editing the video, or cutting the videos to a Mastersound, is when I realize how good it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment